A new survey from Sifo reveals that one million Swedes would accept to have an AI politicians.
Sigma IT has carried out a nationwide survey on Swedes expectations of technology and how ready they are for digitization in various areas. The survey conducted by Sifo shows, among other things, that 1 million Swedes would approve having AI-based politicians and that every fifth Swedish person would accept robot polices in a near future.
The full report will be released in September. However, Sigma already wants to shed light on what can be interpreted as a contempt of political power or a to strong belief in the digital ability. Extra important for politicians and representatives from the business sector, present in Almedalen!
Some results from the survey:
15% has a positive perception on AI police and AI justice system
- 20% of the men can accept AI police
- Only 8% of the women have the same attitude
10% of Sweden's population look favorably on AI politicians
- 13% of men are positive about testing AI politicians
- 8% of women can think of AI-based political decisions
- Just a few years ago, these technical possibilities would appear as science fiction, now it is reality. The future that we describe is already here. Therefore, it is extremely important that we, who develop the solutions, have a close dialogue with the Swedish people and that the politicians both learn and listen. Right now, there is no debate about which direction we want the digitization to take, says Lars Kry, CEO at Sigma IT.
The survey about the Swedish opinion was produced together with Kantar Sifo and included 2001 participants across Sweden. The study and the figures in the entire survey is presented in the Sigma Tomorrow Report, which will be launched this autumn. In the mean time, Sigma IT wants to alert politicians and the business sector to some of the results by inviting to a round tables discussion in Almedalen on July 3 at 8.30.
The participants are all experts within this area: Therése Treutiger, Deputy Managing Director at Microsoft Sweden; Ishtar Touailat, Global Head of AI & Innovation at TechBuddy; Lars Kry, CEO at Sigma IT; Angelica Hedin, Country Manager at Bonnier Education, etc. Jennie Sinclairfrom Tech Position will moderate the meeting.
Sigma is a leading consulting group with an objective to make our customers more competitive. Our means is technological know-how and a constant passion for finding better solutions. We are 4,400 employees in fourteen countries. Sigma is owned by Danir, held by the Dan Olofsson family. https://www.sigmait.se/en/about-us
For more information, please contact:
Vice President Communication and Culture, Sigma IT
email@example.com+46 703 79 1506
+46 70 777 73 08
Sigma is a leading consulting group with an objective to make our customers more competitive. Our means is technological know-how and a constant passion for finding better solutions. In total we are 4400 employees in fourteen countries.
Sigma is owned by Danir, held by the Dan Olofsson family.